Saturday, August 28, 2010

Strange days

I wrote a blog about all my woes a few days ago, only to have the computer freeze on me when I went to post it. Was that a sign? I'm not sure. Anyway, lets just say my circumstances have certainly changed and I am at a real loss what to do.

I want to write about it- I know it would be therapeutic to get some of this out and from those who chance upon my boring excuse for a blog, maybe some advice. But I'm virtually crippled when I try to write down what has happened. Time heals all wounds right? Take time to think things through? How about time is of the essence(spell?)? Patience is not a virtue of mine, so right now my nerves are shot and my heart is aching.

Please God let this all turn out well.

4 comments:

  1. Just popped in and read this, hope all is ok and is something that can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. You OK? No news is good news?
    Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you are doing well. can you give us an update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it's all turning out OK up there.

    ReplyDelete